The County of Santa Clara is committed to having the highest caliber employees and to providing citizens with quality service. In support of this commitment, the County and many labor organizations have negotiated employee performance appraisal programs.
Learning & Employee Development offers the web based class, Performance Appraisal Process at Santa Clara County. This class is:
- Available 24/7
- Intended for all County employees
Within the class are attachments for many of the Union Performance Appraisal Forms and Guides
Note: Performance Appraisal Forms and Guides are available on the Connect site on the County's Intranet.
Take advantage of these additional resources on the Performance Appraisal Process on sccLearn:
- Conduction Traditional Appraisals
- Using Feedback to Improve Team Performance
Videos Books 24X7
- The First-Time Manager’s Guide to Performance Appraisals, (2008) Diane Arthur
- Productive Performance Appraisals, Second Edition, (2007) Falcone, Sachs
- Writing Performance Reviews: A Write it Well Guide, (2012) Natasha Terk
Instructor Led Classes
- Writing Performance Reviews (1/2 day class)