Published on: 7/29/2016 9:57 AM
New features improve your online learning experience.
You now have more options to reach information and training that meets your needs!
sccLearn, is the County's online registration system for courses and much more. It is your entry point into multiple learning opportunities.
1. It lists instructor led courses offered by Learning & Employee Development, Equal Opportunity, Labor Relations, Risk Management, OSEC, Employee Wellness Department, Office of Emergency Services, Procurement, ISD, TOP and the Employee Assistance Program.
2. It is the catalog for over 300 web based training courses that you can access both at work or anywhere you can connect to the internet and take at a time and place convenient for you. In some cases a web based course is an alternative to an instructor led option.
3. NEW! Videos & Books now available through sccLearn! You can now build your own virtual library through Videos & Books 24x7. Over 1,000 titles on a variety of business, wellness, desktop applications and more are available. Be sure to watch the virtual tour once you’re at the Videos & Books 24X7 home page to get your started.
- To get more information on how to begin click here
- If you are ready to dive right into creating your own library then click the Video & Books 24x7 logo to begin!
4. Skillsoft’s Leadership Advantage for Executives. This online leadership development program focuses on key leadership and management competencies. The County Executive's Office and Learning & Employee Development have purchased licenses for this program for County executives, managers, supervisors and CEMA employees. The portal has been redesigned to :
- Provide content that can be read, watched, applied or downloaded
- Be conveniently accessed in brief (20 min) through detailed (2 hr) formats
- Easily find topics linked to the four areas of the Manager, Supervisor & CEMA Skill Set
- Recommend Learning Tracks specifically linked to County initiatives
- Proves access to all 37 Learning Tracks any time, any where
To learn more click here.
If you need accommodations to attend a training class, please contact the Learning & Employee Development Training Manager at 408-993-4830.