Registration is now open!
Training for Office Professionals (T.O.P) Fall 2016
ALL employees interested in applying for T.O.P., MUST REGISTER IN sccLearn by 6/30/2016.
T.O.P. Process – Applicants:
1. Review the Participant Expectations below
2. Obtain supervisor/manager approval for the full twelve weeks of class (8/4-10/20/2016)
3. Register in sccLearn no later than Thursday June 30th: www.sccgov.org/scclearn
o In the search field, type “Training for Office Professionals” to find the class
o You will be placed on a waitlist and receive an e-mail from sccLearn notifying you of this
o You will be notified via e-mail if you are selected to participate by July 25th
Before registering, please be mindful of the following expectations of T.O.P. participants:
I. Attend ALL class sessions from August 4th, 2016 through October 20th, 2016
II. Be present for the entire session duration of 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
III. Participate in a class project, involving collaboration with other T.O.P. participants
T.O.P. Selection Process Based On:
• The number of total applicants
• The number of available seats allocated to each department
• Each department’s policy and needs
• Decision made by department Training Liaison
For questions regarding the T.O.P. program or the selection process, please contact:
• John Tran at (408) 501-6807 or John.Tran@ssa.sccgov.org
• Shawn Whiteman at (408) 282-3064 or Shawn.Whiteman@rov.sccgov.org
For questions regarding registration in sccLearn, please contact:
• Jennifer Kutch at (408) 993-4829 or email@example.com
Created and designed entirely by County staff, the 12 week "T.O.P." program enables employees in office support positions to improve their personal and professional skills to provide service excellence.
T.O.P. training topics include: motivation, time management, listening skills, wellness, ergonomics, and professional image, as well as presentations from various county departments.
For more information visit the Training For Office Professionals Connect site on the County's Intranet.
Any office support professional who would like to develop their interpersonal and professional skills.
Register on sccLearn: www.sccgov.org/scclearn