Created and designed entirely by County Staff, the 12 week "T.O.P." program enables employees in office support positions to improve their personal and professional skills to provide service excellence.
T.O.P. training topics include: motivation, time management, listening skills, wellness, ergonomics, and professional image, as well as presentations from various county departments.
For more information, including registration dates, please visit the Training For Office Professionals Connect site
on the County's Intranet. Register on sccLearn www.sccgov.org/scclearn
T.O.P. Selection Process Based On:
• The number of total applicants
• The number of available seats allocated to each department
• Each department’s policy and needs
• Decision made by Departmental Contacts
* View List of Departmental Contacts for T.O.P.
For questions regarding the T.O.P. program or the selection process, please contact:
For questions regarding registration in sccLearn, please contact:
• Jennifer Kutch at (408) 993-4829 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Any office support professional who would like to develop their interpersonal and professional skills.
Register on sccLearn: www.sccgov.org/scclearn