5-year Consolidated Plan
Published on: 4/3/2015 12:58 PM
2015-2020 URBAN COUNTY CONSOLIDATED PLAN with FY16 Action Plan
- Public Comment Period : March 21, 2015 - April 30, 2015
Every five years HUD requires entitlement jurisdictions complete a 5-year Consolidated Plan. The Urban County’s 2015-2020 Consolidated Plan (ConPlan) includes a Needs Assessment and Market Analysis and serves as the strategic plan that identifies Urban County priority needs to help guide the distribution of federal funding. The Urban County must also submit their Annual Action Plans to report the distribution of their CDBG and HOME funding over the following 5-year period that identifies how funding allocations help meet the goals outlined in the 2015-2020, ConPlan.
Work on the 2015-2020 ConPlan started last year with eight entitlement jurisdictions collaborating on preparation of their 2015-2020 ConPlans. Community Forums were scheduled, surveys were sent out, and data collected. At the heart of the 2015-2020, ConPlan are the Urban County’s ConPlan goals.
The Urban County’s Five Year Goals presented in this plan are:
1. Assist in the creation and preservation of affordable housing opportunities for low income and special needs households.
2. Support activities to end homelessness.
3. Support activities that provide community services to low income and special needs households.
4. Support activities that strengthen neighborhoods.
5. Promote fair housing choice.
Click below to view the ConPlan:
|The Urban County
||The HOME Consortium|
The Unincorporated Areas of Santa Clara County and the Cities of:
Los Altos Hills
|The Urban County plus |