High priority OIR projects include:
- Strategic planning with key County and community stakeholders facilitated by the Institute for Local Government
- Immigrant integration strategies to publicize immigrant contributions and Welcoming Communities Campaign
- Staffing Immigrant Programs Task Force that includes analysis and coordination of County programs, County-wide communication and the County response to the Administrative Relief on Immigration, as well as concerted efforts to prevent fraud
- New Americans Fellowship Program - Apply by June 2, 2017!
- Language Access
- Collaboration with Offices of Cultural Competency and LGBTQ Affairs