Consult with our established Conflict Resolution Programs for no-cost help.
Adult Custody Organizational Ombuds (ACOO)
- Providing a confidential space for people housed in County jails, their families and other interested persons to share custody system experiences;
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional, solution-minded partners for lasting system change.
Children, Families, Seniors Conflict Resolution Program
- Family meetings about care and housing of aging parents.
- Family relationships and behavior plans.
- Trusts and Estates
County Mediation and Conciliation Programs
For County employees, agencies, and departments:
- Relationship dynamics between work colleagues, managers and direct reports;
- Communication breakdowns and disharmony within teams and groups, with liaisons, and with customers/clients.
For County community members and residents:
- Business disputes: consumers, businesses, partnerships, products, goods, and services;
- Neighborhood disputes: issues with pets, parking spaces, trees, fences, and property lines;
- Housing disputes: unlawful detainers, HOA's, landlord-tenants, roommates, and security deposits;
- LGBTQ discrimination.
Juvenile Welfare Organizational Ombuds (JWOO)
- Serving anyone with questions or concerns related to the Juvenile Dependency Court or Department of Family and Children's Services.
Pre-day-of-court Mediation Program
- Small Claims
- Civil Harassment
- Superior Court Limited Jurisdiction, In Pro Persona matters.
Restorative Justice Mediation and Conciliation Program
- Victim-Offender (VOM)
- Juvenile Justice and DA referrals