Housing Program Goals
Program housing goals aim to create 4,800 units of affordable housing.
As of June 30, 2019, Program funds helped finance 29.5 percent of the total
housing goal. The status of housing development goals by type of housing are as
- Program funds helped finance over 45.6 percent of the Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) goal.
- Program funds helped finance over 24.6 percent of the Extremely Low-Income (ELI) housing goal.
- Program funds helped finance 45.5 percent of the Very Low-Income (VLI) housing goal.
- Program funds helped finance over 7.8 percent of the Rapid Rehousing (RRH) goal.
- There are 203 units of Low-Income (LI) housing incorporated into the current housing developments; however, the Program has no stated goal for this category of housing.
The dashboards below provide detail on the number of units in development by housing type, as well as how each housing development contributes to each housing goal.