Housing Program Goals
Program housing goals aim to create 4,800 units of affordable housing. As of March 31, 2021, Program funds committed to date are projected to finance 57.17 percent of the Program’s total affordable housing goal. Based on the Program’s funding commitments through March 31, 2021, the status of housing development goals by type of housing are as follows:
- Helping to finance over 82.94 percent of the Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) goal.
- Helping to finance over 19.63 percent of the Rapid Rehousing (RRH) goal.
- Helping to finance over 51.00 percent of the Extremely Low-Income (ELI) housing goal.
- Helping to finance 88.17 percent of the Very Low-Income (VLI) housing goal.
- There are 440 units of Low-Income (LI) housing incorporated into the current housing projects; however, the Program has no stated goal for this category of housing.
- There are 80 units of Moderate-Income (MI) housing incorporated into the current housing projects; however, the Program has no stated goal for this category of housing.
The dashboards below provide detail on the number of units in development by housing type, as well as how each housing development contributes to each housing goal.