Swimming or Wading is NOT Permitted in County Parks
Lake swimming facilities are available at the City of San Jose's Almaden Lake Park located at the intersection of Coleman Avenue and Almaden Expressway in the Almaden Valley area of San Jose. For more information call (408) 277-5130.
Boating Safety "Know BEFORE You Go!"
To ensure your safety while boating, all state and local county boating laws are enforced. For more information on boating safety and classes visit the website of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary or the Department of Boating and Waterways
More Boating information:
- Reservations are taken for weekends and holidays for Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
- A non-refundable $8 reservation fee will be charged for each reservation made.
- You may make a reservation up to 3 weeks in advance.
- If your vessel does not arrive within the given reservation window, your reservation may be forfeited.
- First come first serve opens at Anderson at noon, Calero at 10am and noon on weekends and holidays.
- Coyote Lake does not require a reservation.
Park Contact Numbers:
Calero Park Office (408)268-3883
Calero Reservoir Entrance (408)268-5240
Anderson Lake Entrance (408)779-5084
Coyote Lake Entrance (408)842-7800