Get back to nature while staying close to home.
Save gas, save time - a wilderness experience is only minutes away for your family or group. Camp in a redwood forest, dine alfresco in a rolling, oak-studded grassland. Nap away an afternoon next to a sparkling creek. And best of all, the price is right.
Now’s your chance, take your first step to Santa Clara County’s great outdoors. Make sure to stake your claim and reserve a site that’s right for you:
Overnight camping is available at the following Parks:
Camping: Off Season Discount
- A maximum of 2 sites may be reserved together. 2 sites will accommodate 16 people.
- RV site
- Group camping
- Group camping sites are required for any group of 17 people or more.
Camp during the off-season and receive a 25% discount. This discount is applied for the use of a car, RV, group, or walk-in campsite, or a Yurt during the off-season from November 1 to February 28/29.Rules and Regulations
Reserve your campsite today!
- Smoking is prohibited in all county parks.
- Swimming is not allowed in any Santa Clara County Park.
- Limit of stay for camping is no more than 14 days in any 45 day period with a maximum of 14 days between Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Minors are not eligible to reserve a facility or camp overnight unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Written proof of age may be required. Groups comprised predominantly of participants under the age of 18 must be chaperoned at a ratio of 1 adult to 10 minors.