We believe connecting people to nature and outdoor open spaces is more important than ever during this unprecedented pandemic, as being in nature provides important physical and mental health benefits. Studies show outdoor activity helps reduce stress and anxiety. Take time to visit your County Parks as a place to explore, recreate, refresh and heal.
Remember to follow the COVID-19 guidelines and Park visitor tips!
- Explore less frequented parks like Grant, Coyote Lake Harvey Bear and Santa Teresa where overcrowding is less likely.
- Use main parking lots as smaller trailhead parking lots overcrowd quickly.
- Explore Parks on a weekday, preferably Monday-Thursday to help reduce weekend visitation.
- Stay hydrated. Bring plenty of water as drinking fountains are closed.
- Park restroom facilities are open for public use.
Know and follow the safety protocols of each low risk park activity:
The full color Park Here brochure is your outdoor pocket guide to all 28 Santa Clara County Parks.
Select from one of the versions below:
Learn the history and highlights of each park while discovering you and your family's opportunities for recreational activities like hiking, nature trails, bicycling and more. The brochure comes with a handy fold out park locator map showing park locations and connector trails. Pick-up your copy at any County Park or download one today.
For more information in Spanish about healthy parks, visit HERE
For more information in Vietnamese about healthy parks, visit HERE