Follow the instructions below to see a quick view of availability.
Select your requested arrival date, # of day you would like to camp and the preferred park then clock “Show Availability”.
If nothing appears, it is likely the dates/park requested is completely booked. For a quick view of the calendar click on “Open Availability Chart”. This will show a real time report of availability for requested date, if any.
Once you have confirmed availability, take note of the available date and site and return to the Camping/RV/Yurt tab to make your reservation.
Please note, this calendar shows real time availability. Additional sites will be released when available.
If you have a camping reservation and are not planning on using it, please notify Parks reservations staff ASAP at 408-355-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. View FAQ’s here.
Ready to sign up for a County Parks program or class, to reserve a campsite or picnic site, or to purchase your annual pass or permit?
Reservations, registrations and purchases can be made 3 ways:
- By Phone:
Call the reservations office, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm except holidays.
Phone: (408) 355-2201
Fax: (408) 355-2290 (Requests for information only)
Stop by the reservations office located in the Parks Administration building in Vasona Lake County Park in Los Gatos, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm except holidays.
The reservation office is closed daily from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm for lunch.
- Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance and no less than 1 calendar day prior to the date of use. Reservations for weddings and group camping sites for youth groups may be made up to 1 year in advance and no less than 1 calendar day prior to the date of use.
- A reservation for a site does not constitute a deed or a grant of easement by the county. It is not transferable or assignable and may be revoked at the will of the county. Revocation or denial by the county shall not be without cause.
- Each customer may reserve a MAXIMUM of 2 camp sites for/on any date/s. Each customer may reserve a MAXIMUM of 1 group camp site for/on any date/s.
- Group Picnic sites are limited to a MAXIMUM of 1 site per customer for/on any date/s. Check with the Reservations Office if you are interested in reserving more than 1 picnic site, there are some picnic sites at limited locations that are able to be reserved together.
- Minors are not eligible to reserve a facility or camp overnight unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Written proof of age may be required. Groups comprised predominantly of participants under the age of 18 must be chaperoned at a ratio of 1 adult to 10 minors.
- All fees are due and payable at the time of transaction.
- A cancellation/transfer policy applies to any change to a reservation or registration. This includes:
- Cancelling a reservation or registration
- Changing the date of the reservation or registration
- Changing the site of the reservation
- Changing the arrival or departure date when the number of days is reduced
- There is a fee assessed for any cancellation, transfer, or change to a reservation or program registration. A transfer is defined as a “reservation change” as defined below
- A reservation change triggering a fee assessment occurs when the customer:
- Changes to the date of a reservation
- Changes to the arrival or departure date when the number of days is reduced
- Changes to the site of the reservation
- Fees assessed may be deducted from the original amount paid and the refund amount will vary based on the number of days prior to the arrival date or program start date on which the request is received.
The following additional policies apply to cancellations, transfers, and changes:
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the arrival or start date will be refunded 90% of the original transaction fee.
- The first transfer or change will be free of charge if requested more than 30 days in advance; any subsequent transfer or change more than 30 days prior to the arrival or start date will be refunded 90% of the original transaction fee.
- Cancellation, transfer, and changes made between 30 days and 4 days prior to the arrival or start date will be refunded 75% of the original transaction fee.
- There will be no refunds issued for cancellation, transfer, and change requests received less than 4 days prior to the arrival or start date.
For a full list of our reservation terms and conditions as well as regulations, requirements and advisories please click HERE
Whether you’re looking to stay in a yurt, pitch a tent, stay overnight in your RV, or camp with a group, we have a site that you can reserve.Picnicking
A variety of reservable group picnic areas are available in 14 of our parks.Special Events and Park Use Permits
A Park Use Permit is required for conducting any of the following in a Santa Clara County Park:
- Special Events: Includes any organized activity or event coordinated by a formal organized group which will be advertised or noticed in any publication, poster or flyer; or requests or requires a fee be paid for participation; and/or may be attended by 20 or more people
- Ongoing Activities or Programs
- Activities / Programs outside of established County Parks standards: Examples include: afterhours use of a park facility, off-trail use, camping in a non-designated area, etc.
- Sales of Any Services or Products: Includes all commercial use of the parks (concessionaires/vendors)
- Filming Sessions
- Commercial Photography
- Drone Operation
- Metal Detection
- Specimen Collection
Weddings in the Park
Weddings and/or Receptions are distinctive events at Santa Clara County Parks. Please do not book your wedding reservation online.
Weddings/Receptions have additional procedures, paperwork, fees and include special amenities that are not available with a regular group reservation. We want your special day to be perfect! To ensure that everything runs smoothly, please call the reservations office at (408) 355-2201 to make your reservation.
To keep our beautiful parks and facilities in tip top shape, there are fees associated with many activities and for all reservations. Check our park fees for more information or give us a call at (408) 355-2200.