Ready to sign up for a County Parks program or class, to reserve a campsite or picnic site, or to purchase your annual pass or permit?
Reservations, registrations and purchases can be made 3 ways:
Reservation Terms and Conditions
- By Phone:
Call the reservations office, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm except holidays.
Phone: (408) 355-2201
Fax: (408) 355-2290 (Requests for information only)
Stop by the reservations office located in the Parks Administration building in Vasona Lake County Park in Los Gatos, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm except holidays.
The reservation office is closed daily from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm for lunch.
- Reservations may be made up to 6 months in advance and no less than 1 calendar day prior to the date of use. Reservations for weddings and group camping sites for youth groups may be made up to 1 year in advance and no less than 1 calendar day prior to the date of use.
- All fees are due and payable at the time of transaction.
- A cancellation/transfer policy applies to any change to a reservation or registration. This includes:
- Cancelling a reservation or registration
- Changing the date of the reservation or registration
- Changing the site of the reservation
- Changing the arrival or departure date when the number of days is reduced
- CANCELLATION/TRANSFER POLICY:
To cancel, transfer or change a reservation or program registration please contact the Reservations Office at (408) 355-2201, email SCCParkRes@prk.sccgov.org, or send a fax to (408) 355-2290. The refund amount will vary based on the number of days prior to the arrival date or program start date in which the request is received. Requests received more than 30 days prior will be refunded 90% of the original transaction fee. Requests received between 30 days and 4 business days prior will be refunded 75% of the original transaction fee. There will be no refund for requests received less than 4 business days prior. The first request to transfer or change will be free of charge if requested more than 30 days in advance.
- A reservation for a site does not constitute a deed or a grant of easement by the county. It is not transferable or assignable and may be revoked at the will of the county. Revocation or denial by the county shall not be without cause.
- Each customer may reserve a MAXIMUM of 2 picnic sites or camp sites for/on any date/s. Check with the Reservations Office, as not all picnic sites are able to be reserved together.
- Minors are not eligible to reserve a facility or camp overnight unless accompanied by a responsible adult. Written proof of age may be required. Groups comprised predominantly of participants under the age of 18 must be chaperoned at a ratio of 1 adult to 10 minors.
Whether you’re looking to stay in a yurt, pitch a tent, stay overnight in your RV, or camp with a group, we have a site that you can reserve.Picnicking
A variety of reservable group picnic areas are available in 14 of our parks.Special Events and Park Use Permits
A Park Use Permit is required for conducting any of the following in a Santa Clara County Park:
Weddings in the Park
- Special Events: Includes any organized activity or event coordinated by a formal organized group which will be advertised or noticed in any publication, poster or flyer; or requests or requires a fee be paid for participation; and/or may be attended by 20 or more people
- Ongoing Activities or Programs
- Activities / Programs outside of established County Parks standards: Examples include: afterhours use of a park facility, off-trail use, camping in a non-designated area, etc.
- Sales of Any Services or Products: Includes all commercial use of the parks (concessionaires/vendors)
- Filming Sessions
Weddings and/or Receptions are distinctive events at Santa Clara County Parks. Weddings/Receptions have additional procedures, paperwork, fees and include special amenities that are not available with a regular group reservation. We want your special day to be perfect! To ensure that everything runs smoothly, please call the reservations office at (408) 355-2201 to make your reservation.Fees
To keep our beautiful parks and facilities in tip top shape, there are fees associated with many activities check our park fees for more information.