Annual passes may be obtain for the following categories:
General Information About Annual Passes
Annual Passes can be purchased for both vehicle and vessel.
- Annual Vehicle Passes cover all vehicle entrance fees at all Santa Clara County Parks, excluding Sunnyvale Baylands Park.
- Annual Vessel Passes cover all entry fees for power and non-power boating vessels at all Santa Clara County Parks which allow boating.
- Annual Passes are valid for one year from date of purchase.
- Annual Passes for vehicles are $95 and Annual passes for vessels (CF) are $90 each. A non-CF vessel annual pass is $50. An annual vessel inspection pass is $70.
- Replacements for Senior Lifetime passes are $35.
- Customers requesting a replacement for all other annual passes must pay the full amount.
You may obtain an Annual Pass in several ways:
By phone: Please call our reservations office at (408) 355-2201, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Have your Visa, MasterCard or Discover card ready.
- At the park: You may purchase a pass at any staffed entrance station, or you may use the automated ticket vending machine found at most entrances or parking lots. The machines take cash or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover). They dispense a receipt that you mail into the Parks Administration Office, and we will exchange the receipt for a Venture Pass. Be sure to make a copy of your receipt and use this to display in your vehicle until your permanent pass arrives within one to two weeks.
In person: You may obtain an Annual Pass at the Parks Administration Office located in Vasona Park at:
Santa Clara County Parks & Recreation Department
298 Garden Hill Drive
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Online: Fill out an Annual Pass Application (see attachment at bottom of page). The completed application along with check (made payable to SCC Parks) may be presented in person at the Department Administration Office or mailed to the Santa Clara County Parks Department, 298 Garden Hill Drive, Los Gatos, CA 95032-7669.
- By mail: Call (408) 355-2200 and request an Annual Pass application be mailed to you. Return the completed application to us along with check (made payable to SCC Parks) at the above address, and we will mail the pass to you within one to two weeks.
Whatever method you choose, we will be happy to help you.
Santa Clara County Parks Department also offers Lifetime Senior Vehicle Passes.
- Lifetime Senior vehicle passes are provided for a one-time fee of $75 to all persons 60 years and older. Note: A Lifetime Senior pass will be replaced with a 50% discount off the Annual Pass, effective May 1, 2016.
- Senior vehicle passes cover vehicle entrance fees only at all Santa Clara County Parks, excluding Sunnyvale Baylands Park. The senior pass is NOT valid for lake use, camping, or reservation fees.
- To obtain a pass, stop by the Reservations Office located in Vasona Lake County Park, or an entrance kiosk at any County Park. For information, contact any Park Ranger.
Military Annual Passes
Annual Vehicle Entry Passes for parks operated by the Santa Clara County Parks and Recreation Department available to active or reserve members of the Armed Forces or California National Guard in pay grades E-4 or below and their families. Eligibility for the program is based upon:
- Providing a Department of Defense Military Identification card identifying the applicant as either an active or reserve member of the Armed Forces or National Guard in pay grades E-4 or below; or provide a Dependent Identification Card of either an active or reserve member of the Armed Forces or a California National Guard in pay grades E-4 or below; and
- Providing proof of residency within Santa Clara County
Because verification of eligibility status must be made, passes can only be obtained through the Parks Department Administration Office at 298 Garden Hill Drive, Los Gatos 95032. Annual Passes are valid every day of the year from 8:00 a.m. to sunset at all County Parks and are not applicable towards lake use, boating reservations, special park events, camping or other park use fees. The fee for a military annual pass is 50% off the regular annual pass. Each family may receive one pass per year, any additional passes may be purchased at the regular price.
Annual Passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
See the bottom of the page for more information and an application form.
Alviso Marina Gate Key Program
Santa Clara County Alviso Marina is the primary access in Santa Clara County for vessel owners to launch into San Francisco Bay. Santa Clara County Parks are closed from sunset to 8:00 am daily. Fishermen and hunters who want access to the launch ramp after hours will need to purchase an annual Gate Key.
To purchase a Gate Key, you must complete the Alviso Marina County Park Gate Key Form, (at bottom of page) read, sign and submit with current payment to the Santa Clara County Parks Administration Office, attention ALVISO, at 298 Garden Hill Drive, Los Gatos, CA 95032. The annual Gate Key pass is $65. The replacement of the Gate Key is $25.