Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Ask a question or share a concern

Thank you for taking the time to share your questions and concerns.

Please make sure to read through the Frequently Asked Questions before filling out this form to ensure we haven't already addressed your concern. We update the information frequently, so check back often for updates.​


If you are a County employee, please contact your manager with any work-related questions about COVID-19 issues.


If you wish to report a business that you think is operating in violation of the Health Officer Order, please email or call (408) 792-2300. Messages can be left in English, Spanish and Vietnamese.

Last updated: 4/2/2020 8:11 AM