(Click on the video above to learn how your organization can become a healthy worksite.)
The Santa Clara County Healthy Worksite Award is an opportunity to celebrate organizations in Santa Clara County that are dedicated to the health and well-being of their employees, clients, patrons, and the community.
Potential Benefits for Employers
- a work environment that supports healthy behaviors
- increased productivity with healthier employees, and
- brand enhancement through public recognition of efforts
Potential Benefits for Employees
- improved health and fitness,
- increased concentration and focus, and
- improved morale and job satisfaction
Who Should Apply?
All worksites, large and small, for-profit and non-profit, are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about this program and the program's other related efforts, please contact:
Chronic Disease and Injury Prevention
1775 Story Road, Suite 120
San Jose, CA 95122
Phone: (408) 793-2700
Fax: (408) 251-4014