Are you a pregnant African or African American woman?
Through the Black Infant Health (BIH) program, you are eligible for:
- Prenatal and Postpartum groups
- Public Health nurse
- Life planning
- Support in connection to needed resources
Who is eligible?
- Pregnant African/African-American women
- 18 years of age or older
- Santa Clara County resident
- Pregnant women up to 30 weeks gestation at the time of enrollment
- Services are at no cost for any eligible woman regardless of her income
African/African Ancestry Family Day
Sunday, February 23, 2020
11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Emma Prusch Park
647 S. King Road, San Jose, CA
Food, cultural performances, crafts, and more!
Oral Health Summit
Thursday, February 27, 2020
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Roots Community Health Center
1898 The Alameda, San Jose, CA
Free dental screenings and workshop!
Visit blkc.org for all African/African Ancestry Health and Heritage Month February events.