To schedule an appointment, please call (408) 792-5065. We cannot accommodate walk-ins.
Bring the following five items to your scheduled appointment:
1. A completed application (application forms may be downloaded and completed prior to your visit, or filled out during your appointment)
MMICP Application (English / Spanish)
2. Government issued photo identification (for example, a California State Driver’s License, a California State ID Card, a United States Passport, a Veteran’s Administration ID Card)
3. Proof that you live in Santa Clara County (for example, a valid California motor vehicle registration with current address within the county, a recent utility bill, or a recent rental or mortgage payment receipt)
4. A verification form, completed by your physician, stating that you have been diagnosed with a serious medical condition and that the medical use of marijuana is appropriate
Verification Form (English / Spanish)
5. Check, Money Order or Debit/Credit in the amount of $100. If you have proof of Medi-Cal benefits, such as a current Medi-Cal card, the fees are reduced to $50. All Fees are non-refundable. Cash not accepted.
- Your photo will be taken on the day you submit your application.
- All information contained in this website is subject to change without notice.
- Participation in the program is voluntary.
- The Medical Marijuana Identification Card will expire on the date listed on the physician's letter. If no date is listed, the card will expire one year from the verification date.
- All required documents from your physician must be received within 30 calendar days from the date of application. After 30 days, applications will be voided, and all applicants must reapply.