Influenza (Flu) is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses. It can cause mild to severe illness. Serious outcomes of flu infection can result in hospitalization or death. The best way to prevent the flu is by getting vaccinated each year. The flu vaccine will protect against the influenza viruses that research indicates will be most common during the season.
The seasonal quadrivalent inactivated influenza vaccine is available starting 9/24/18 for adults 18 years and older, at the following locations:*
- Service Location & Hours and Service Fees.
- Payment is required at the time of service by cash, debit, and/or major credit card.
- Cardholder must be present with personal ID in order to authorize payment with debit and credit cards.
- We accept select insurance plans which may cover the vaccine fees. Please bring your insurance card at the time of your visit.
Better Health Pharmacy
- Free flu vaccines available for uninsured & underinsured adults.
- Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 9am - 11:30am while supplies last (schedule may change without notice).
- Note: there will be no flu clinic on 10/6, 10/9, and 10/12
Learn more about flu in Santa Clara County
Travel & Immunization Services
976 Lenzen Avenue, Suite 1100
San Jose, CA 95126