We offer routine adult immunizations for immigration, school, and work. If you are planning a trip, you need to protect yourself against diseases that are more common in the country or city you are visiting. It is advisable to start travel immunizations at least 4 to 6 weeks before traveling.
Service Changes and Availability
Not all services are always available. Before visiting, please check the info below to make sure the service you need is currently offered.
- Open Monday through Friday, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
- Patients needing travel vaccines are accepted from 8 - 10:30 a.m. and 1 - 3:30 p.m. only.
- Patients needing other services must arrive at least half an hour before closing time.
- Closed daily from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Closed on weekends and County Holidays.
- *Hours of operations are subject to change without prior notification. Immunizations are a popular service, and our location may be unable to admit additional people if capacity is reached.
We only make appointments for yellow fever vaccine. However, due to limited supply of yellow fever vaccine, we are unable to schedule any new yellow fever vaccine appointments at this time.
Fees for Immunizations and Travel Vaccines
Travel visit fee per patient and per visit
International Certificate of Vaccination (ICVP)
Hepatitis A for adults 19 years of age and older
Hepatitis B (Engerix-B)
Hepatitis A/B Combo (Twinrix)
Human Papillomavirus (Gardasil-9)
Meningococcal Meningitis ACWY (Menactra)
Meningococcal Meningitis B ( (Bexsero)
Pneumococcal 13 (Prevnar)
Pneumococcal 23 (Pneumovax)
Shingles (Shingrix) for adults 50 years of age and older
Rabies (pre-exposure prophylaxis only)
Typhoid (Typhim Vi injectable)
Varicella, also known as chickenpox
Due to limited supply of yellow fever vaccine, we are unable to schedule any new yellow fever vaccine appointments at this time.
Yellow Fever Vaccine - Stamaril with International Certificate included
Tuberculosis (TB) Testing Fees and Information
TB Risk Assessment and Certificate
TB Skin Test TB, including return visit 48-72 hours later to read result
We do not perform TB blood tests or chest x-rays. If you have a prior documented positive TB test, we will not perform another TB skin test.
TB skin tests must be read by a medical professional 48-72 hours after administration, so they are not given on Thursdays or the following dates before holidays:
- Friday, August 30, 2019
- Friday, October 11, 2019
- Friday, November 8, 2019
- Tuesday, November 20, 2019
- Wednesday, November 21, 2019
- Monday, December 23, 2019
- Monday, January 30, 2020
Payment and Insurance
- Payment is required at the time of service by cash, debit, and/or major credit card.
- Cardholder must be present with personal ID in order to authorize payment with debit and credit cards.
- We accept select insurance plans which may cover the vaccine fees. Please bring your insurance card at the time of your visit.
- Our location provides services in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese
- We offer routine adult immunizations for immigration, school, and work.
- For immigration immunizations, please visit the civil surgeon to get the list of immunizations that you need before visiting our location.
Travel Immunizations for Adults
- If you are planning a trip, you need to protect yourself against diseases that are more common in the country or city you are visiting.
- It is advisable to start travel immunizations at least 4 to 6 weeks before traveling.
- To get the best protection against illness, bring your travel destinations and immunization records to your visit.
- The recommended vaccines will depend on your location of travel and which vaccines you have received in the past.
Travel Immunizations for Children
Prior to visiting our location, children should be seen by their primary medical doctor to ensure the child is up to date on their childhood immunizations. Our location does not provide routine childhood immunizations or TB skin tests for children, but we do provide immunizations needed for travel, such as typhoid vaccine.
For minor children under the age of 18, you will need to present a Birth Certificate or Proof of Guardianship prior to receiving travel vaccines.
What To Expect During Your Visit
Please plan for at least a 1 hour consultation with our certified Travel Health staff and at least 30 minutes for other services. You will be asked to complete applicable registration forms. There will be an evaluation of your medical history, a review of your immunization records and/or travel itinerary, and a discussion of the required and recommended vaccines.
Services We Do Not Offer
- Blood titers to check for immunity are not offered at our location.
- TB blood tests or chest x-rays. If you have a prior documented positive TB test, we will not perform another TB skin test.
- Routine childhood immunizations or TB skin tests for children.
More Information about Travel Vaccines
The U.S. government's Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers information on immunizations and personal health protection measures for travelers to any part of the world. Also contact the CDC's International Traveler's Health Automated Information Line at (800) 232-4636 from Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Eastern Time.
Travel & Immunization Services
976 Lenzen Avenue, Suite 1100
San Jose, CA 95126
Find us on Google Maps.