CPSP provides enhanced pregnancy care services for eligible low-income pregnant and postpartum women. This Medi-Cal program improves your chance of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- To decrease the incidence of low birth weight in infants
- To improve the outcome of every pregnancy
- To give every baby a healthy start in life
- To lower health care costs by preventing catastrophic and chronic illness in infants and children
Who is eligible?
- Low income, pregnant women who are residents of Santa Clara County
- Medi-Cal eligible women and infants
What are the services?
Eligible women will receive comprehensive services in the following:
- Prenatal care
- Nutrition services
- Health education
- Psychosocial services
Contact MCAH for CPSP
Toll free number: 1(800)310-2332
Santa Clara County Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health
1993B McKee Road
San Jose, CA 95133