Welcome to the Pregnancy and Parenting Referral Line where healthy living is promoted for mothers and their families through providing resources and referrals for reproductive health, family planning, pregnancy, birth defects, infants, children, and teens.
Contact the referral line for services:
Toll free number: 1 (800) 310-2332
Who is eligible?
All residents of the Santa Clara County
What are the services?
Services include the following:
- Referrals to doctors who provide comprehensive pregnancy care (CPSP)
- Referrals for food vouchers and nutrition information for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Resources for family planning and free pregnancy tests
- Child passenger safety education (refer to the child passenger safety program below)
- Referrals for health exams, dentists, and immunizations for children
- Support services for pregnant women and parenting families
- Health insurance information
- Referrals and resources for tobacco and other substance use and exposure
- Special programs for African-American pregnant women and parenting families
Santa Clara County Maternal, Child, and Adolescent Health
1993B McKee Road
San Jose, CA 95116