Be a Better Health Pharmacy Volunteer!
- Gain experience working in a pharmacy
- Make a difference in the lives of people in your community
- Be a pioneer at the first and only free pharmacy in California
- Network with other interns, technicians, pharmacists
What are typical volunteer duties?
- Maintain pharmacy inventory
- Answer phones and provide customer service to callers
- Participate in health fairs and promotional events
What are the commitments?
- 240 hours total, 3-4 hour shifts during business hours, Mon-Fri 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM and Sat 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Interested? Have more questions?
- Please contact Khanh Pham, PharmD. Pharmacist-in-charge:
(408) 794-0568 or email@example.com
- Volunteer Application & Reference Form
- Brief phone interview
- 2-hour orientation (held on Fridays)
- Health clearance (immunization history, TB test, annual flu shot)