Navigate Up
County Clerk-Recorder Menu +
Home > Marriage Certificate

Divorces / Annulments Are Handled by the Court

Last modified: 3/1/2012 1:52 PM

The Clerk-Recorder's Office does not process divorces and annulments, and does not carry divorce and annulment records. They are handled by Superior Court.  Further information can be found on their web site using the following link.