The Voter Education and Outreach Coalition (VEOC) is a diverse collection of community members who work cooperatively with the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters to:
- Help inform voters about changes relating to the Voter’s Choice Act implementation
- Provide feedback on the new outreach messaging and tools
- Help identify and invite any additional communities missing from the conversation
- Become ROV ambassadors to personalize and amplify the message
- Assist with staffing and vote center locations
Community members who would like to volunteer in their communities are encouraged to fill out an interest card. Although the VEOC will have meetings, it is expected that a more informal structure (for example, email communications) will allow for greater flexibility towards meeting the goal of addressing the diverse issues that may require input.
Community members who are interested in serving on the VEOC can fill out an interest card online here
. Community members can also download the interest card. Paper interest cards can be submitted to email@example.com
. All individuals and organizations interested will have access to our regular meetings, offline email correspondence and voter education and outreach resources. The VEOC will remain in place through the 2020 election cycle as an ongoing source of civic and voter engagement efforts.
Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please check back here for more information on the VEOC and community meetings.