Must be at least 18 years old AND:
- A registered voter (US citizen)
- A legal permanent resident of the United States
Inspectors: $170.00 to $200.00
Clerks: $115.00 to $145.00
Santa Clara County employee Election Officer Application.
County employee ID number required.
More Info call: (408) 299-POLL 
- At least 16 years old
- A US citizen
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
$130.00 full day
$82.50 half day
A fast paced environment distributing election materials Saturday before Election Day, receiving materials on Election Night. OR a Driver and Navigator team to pick up voted precinct ballots from Poll and deliver to Registrar of Voters’ Office. OR an emergency support staff to transport materials on Election Day and/or operation support Election Night. Training for Leads and Courier team is mandatory. Training for support staff is highly recommended but not mandatory. All who attend will receive additional $10 Training stipend.
- Distribution & Return Center
- Support Staff: $50 / Lead: $80
- Precinct Ballot Courier Team
- Driver: $50 + mileage / Navigator: $50
- Election Day emergency support staff and Election Night operations support
More Info call: (408) 282-3063