High School Students can volunteer as a member of the Student Election Program to assist in a Vote Center if they meet the following qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- At least 16 years old on Election Day
- G.P.A of 2.5 or higher
- Written permission from parent/guardian
- Written permission from school Principal/Coordinator
- Complete training and work in a Vote Center
Students receive a paid stipend, or community service credits for participating.
All students will be volunteering as Vote Center Aides.