The goal of the Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office is the preservation of public safety by providing innovative and progressive service in partnership with the community. Community Resource Deputies work as liaisons between the public and the Sheriff’s Office in helping to resolve community problems.
Community Resource Deputy Albert Valdivia can be reached at:
email@example.com or 408-808-4405
The Community Resource Deputy’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Special projects on matters of community relations and partnership building.
• Serve as a referral source to citizens in need of services.
• Provide safety talks to local schools, churches, groups/organizations, and businesses.
• Provide tours of Sheriff Headquarters
• Coordinate/Participate in community events, such as:
- National Night Out
- Shop With A Cop
- Tip – A – Cop
- Police / Fire Service Day
o Back To School Giveaway
- Coffee With A Cop
• Coordinate/Implement Neighborhood Watch Programs.
- For those residents interested in forming a neighborhood watch, a Community Resource Deputy would be happy to assist and meet with your group to help facilitate. Neighborhood watch groups are typically grouped by street with each street having a captain.
- If a street has enough interested residents, typically 5 - 10 people, we can work together to schedule a time for a Community Resource Deputy to meet with the group and assist in getting your watch group off the ground.
Please contact by email for additional information. Please include: Name, Street Name, contact #, and rough availability.
• Car Seat Inspections
Approximately 75 percent of child car seats are used or installed incorrectly. Don’t put your child at RISK! The Sheriff’s Office has trained technicians that will inspect your child’s car seat and ensure your child rides safely. Please email a deputy below for an inspection appointment.
Headquarters Patrol Contact- Dep. Valdivia: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Valley Patrol Contact- Dep. Brand: email@example.com
*REMEMBER* Please Report Any and All Emergencies to 9-1-1