Navigate Up
Menu +


Published on: 2/21/2018 2:49 PM

For Internal Affairs Complaints, click here.

For Grievances, please contact the Grievance Unit. 

Friends/Family may contact the Grievance Unit on behalf of an inmate in our custody.

By Phone: 

(408) 808-5730 Monday thru Friday 8am - 5pm

In Writing: 

Office of the Sheriff 

Custody Bureau

Attn: Grievance Unit

180 West Hedding Street 

San Jose, CA 95110

For General Website Comments, please fill-in form below.


Fields with asterisk (*) are required

Contact Information