Navigate Up
Menu +

Patrol Check Request

Published on: 7/9/2014 9:09 AM

​If you live in the Cities of Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Altos Hills or in the unincorporated areas of Santa Clara County and you are going to be away from your residence/business, you can request a deputy to check on your property while you are away.  Just fill out the form below and we will notify the deputies in your area to check your property.  While every effort is made to fulfill every patrol check request, higher priority calls will take priority. 

Requestor Information
Emergency Contact Information
Property Information