While on the Weekend Work Program you can and will be searched at random at any time. During the entire time you are serving your sentence you are not allowed to visit any County Jail Facility.
The Weekend Work Program Will Not Be Responsible For Your Personal Items!
- I.D. and Court Papers: You must have an Official government pictured I.D. and your Court Sentencing paper with you each day you report to work.
- There is No Office Work on this Program! Dress appropriately for the work. The work is general labor. You could be working on a side of a mountain, digging, using a hoe, shovel or a rake.
- Dress Code: DO NOT WEAR, tube tops, halter tops, tank tops, blouses, sleeveless shirts, shirts shorter than waist high, shorts, Capri pants, sandals, platform shoes, high heel shoes, or open toe shoes. You will need to bring your own hats, gloves and sunscreen. The only skin, which may be exposed, will be your face, neck, hands and lower arms.
- Medical Condition or Physical Limitations: If you have a Permanent Disability you will be allowed to participate on Weekend Work Program. You must bring a Doctor’s note stating your limitations. There are limited amounts of Permanent Disability assignments available. If those assignments are filled you could be returned to court. If you have a temporary limitation you may be declined/refused participation on the Weekend Work Program.
- Medications: NO NARCOTICS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS PROGRAM. You must notify your Supervisor if you are taking any medication, including medication prescribed by a doctor or purchased over the counter. Bring only the medication(s) that you will need for the day.
- LUNCH: Bring your own lunch one will not be provided. You will not be allowed to buy one, this includes street vendors and no one can bring you a lunch. You will not be allowed to receive a lunch from your Supervisor.
- Contraband: Do not bring any alcoholic beverages, dangerous drugs, narcotics, weapon (i.e.: pocket knife, nail clippers), pens, (no electronic items), radios, Walkman radios, palm pilots, playing cards, balls, calculators, day planners, cell phones, pagers, cigarettes, matches, lighters, chewing tobacco, tobacco products, glass containers, metal utensils, umbrellas and reading materials (newspapers and books) onto the program.
- Phone Calls/Visitors: You are not allowed to make phone calls or receive phone calls at your crew site. You are not allowed any visitors while you are working on the program.
- Crew Assignment: Once you are given a map to a permanent crew site it will not be changed! Unless your map states otherwise, all work sites start at 8:00 am. If you are late or miss a day YOU MUST RETURN TO COURT.
- Changing Working Days: If you need to change the days you are working You Must Return to Court/Probation Officer that sentenced you to the Weekend Work Program. If you are reporting to a Probation Officer and you haven’t missed a day on the Weekend Work Program you must contact your Probation Officer.
- Work Performance: Disrespect to any crew supervisor or failure to perform a work task as assigned will result in your immediate removal from the program. You could be placed inside the Correctional Facility by the courts to do straight time and each 8 hours on the Weekend Work Program will turn into a 24 hour day inside the Facility.
- Behavior: As a participant in the Weekend Work Program, you are required to treat others with respect and dignity! You are encouraged to report any racism, sexism, anti-gay/lesbian remarks and all other form of illegal or anti-social behavior exhibited towards you. Any criminal acts such as assault and battery, rape, etc. must be reported to the Crew Supervisor immediately! If your supervisor is the accused, report the incident to any other available supervisor.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN YOUR DISMISSAL FROM THE WEEKEND WORK PROGRAM.
If you have any questions regarding the Weekend Work Program, you may contact this office between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday – Sunday at (408) 535-4211. This is not for a Crew Site Request!
For More Information Please Contact:
Weekend Work Program
Phone: (408) 535-4211
If you have any questions regarding the Weekend Work Program, you may contact this office between the hours of 7:00 am and 3:00 pm Monday - Sunday. This is not for a Crew Site Request!