Published on: 4/25/2017 5:06 PM
Healthy Kids provides no cost or low cost comprehensive health coverage to Santa Clara County children with net non-exempt income below 300% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). This program is beneficial to children who are ineligible to Medi-Cal.
- Under 19 years of age
- Resident of Santa Clara County
- Not eligible for zero Share of Cost (SOC) Medi-Cal
- Not covered by private health insurance in the last 3 months
Coverage through the Healthy Kids program includes:
- Doctor visits
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Specialist care
- Mental health
- Family planning
- OB/GYN services and pregnancy care
- Acupuncture and chiropractor services
- Urgent care
- Hospital and Emergency Room care
Monthly Income Limits for Healthy Kids
Monthly premiums are between $4 and $21 per child with a maximum cost of $63 per family.
Click Here for a list of providers offered by the Healthy Kids program.
For more information on Healthy Kids, visit the healthy kids website or call 1-888-244-5222 to apply.