Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

How Do I?

There are no results

Live Search box
faqGroupLookupString: Access Needed Services
Access Needed Services
Health Coverage
Food Assistance

Help buying groceries with CalFresh Food

Have meals delivered to your home with Meals on Wheels

Enjoy a hot meal with other older adults at a Congregate Meal Site

Financial Assistance
Employment Services
Make a Public Assistance Payment

Public Assistance Collections accepts payments for public assistance and welfare debts such as CalWORKs, CalFresh (Food Stamps), General Assistance, CAPI, Adoption Assistance, Foster Care, and IHSS Provider overpayments.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Visit the Public Assistance Collections web page​​​​
faqGroupLookupString: Find Family Support
Find Family Support
Resource Families

The county of Santa Clara provides compensation, respite, and training in support of resource families. Visit the support and assistance homepage to learn more.

faqGroupLookupString: Find Support Services for Youth and Families
Find Support Services for Youth and Families
Services for transitioned age youth

Transitioned Age Youth (TAY) services and programs connect youth ages 16 to 24 to opportunities, experiences, and supports to propel them to self-sufficiency.

faqGroupLookupString: Make a Report
Make a Report
Report suspected child abuse

To report suspected child abuse please contact the Child Abuse and Neglect Center (CANC). The Child Abuse and Neglect Center screens calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.

Child Abuse & Neglect Center Phone Numbers
San Jose Area: (408) 299-2071
Gilroy / Morgan Hill Area:(408) 683-0601
Palo Alto Area: (650) 493-1186

Report suspected older adult or dependent adult abuse

To report suspected abuse of an older adult or dependent adult, contact Adult Protective Services. The hotline is available 24 hours per day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.

Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse 24 Hour Reporting
(408) 975-4900 | (800) 414-2002 (CA only) ​​​​​​​

Report benefit abuse

To report suspected fraud or abuse of any public assistance programs, please contact:

SSA Special Investigations Unit
(408) 755-7175 ​​

Medi-Cal Fraud
Department of Health Care Services
(800) 822-6222

How Do I? sidebar images
Last updated: 6/10/2020 11:27 AM