Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to footer
Search SCCGOV Main Portal

Request Military Records

It is advised to complete these forms with a Veteran Service Representative in order to ensure that requests are being made to the proper entity.

Air Force personnel

Military Departments

Branch Specific requests

Military veterans marching

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Work with your Veteran Service Representative (VSR) to request through VA

Last updated: 7/29/2020 4:33 PM