There are three ways to report a potential hazard:
- Report a hazard online.
- Call the Weed Abatement Service Request line at 408) 282-3145. Please speak clearly and slowly. Provide as much information as possible regarding the concern such as the street address, major cross streets or landmarks, potential owner contact information, and a detailed description of the hazards. If you would like us to contact you directly, please provide a valid phone number and the best times to return your call.
- Send the Weed Abatement program an email. Provide the same information you would as if you were leaving a voicemail message. Our email address is: SCC.WeedAbatement@cep.sccgov.org
- Download our new Weed Hazard Mobile App!
From our App you'll be able to:
- Report the location of the hazard
- Note the type of hazard you are observing
- Upload pictures of the hazard
- Leave a comment for our staff
- Leave your contact information (optional)
You'll also be able to:
- See a history of your previously reported hazards
- Link to Weed Abatement Program Resources
- Leave us feedback about the App
A representative from our department will contact you no later than the next business day.