The Employee Wellness Department has a Resource Center located within its office suite. Employees are welcome to visit to access health information from books, pamphlets, newsletters, journals, and websites, as well as to view health promotion videotapes. Please call ahead if you would like to use/browse our Resource Center.
The Resource Center's Lending Library maintains a collection of books, cookbooks, videos, DVDs, CDs, and audiotapes on a wide variety of health and wellness topics. Library materials are available for all county employees to borrow. The library is very convenient to use and you don't even have to leave your desk!
To borrow items from the Lending Library:
- Download the Library Catalog below to find the item(s) you want to borrow.
- Call EWD at (408) 885-3620 or e-mail email@example.com to request the item(s). When requesting items, you are required to provide the item number, your name, pony address, department, and work phone number.
- Only two items can be borrowed at a time.
- The item(s) will be sent to you by Pony or you can pick them up at the EWP office.
- Items are loaned out for three weeks and can be renewed if there is no wait list for the items.
- Return the items in person or by Pony mail to the EWD office at 2480 N. First Street, Suite 200, San Jose, CA 95131.
To view the Library Catalog, download one of the attachments below: